:: UPDATED AS OF 1/07/2023::
We are thrilled to welcome you back to WorkshopSF for in-person classes. All students are required to abide by our safety precautions to ensure a safe environment, as stated below:
- Per the most recent health order issued by SF Dept. of Public Health and the state of California, vaccinated students are no longer required to wear a mask indoors during class. As of now, wearing a mask in class is optional and at the discretion of the student.
- WorkshopSF instructors have been vaccinated, and are not required to wear masks as they teach. This is to improve their ability to effectively communicate with students during class. All of our instructors will address any questions regarding safety precautions from students prior to start. Additionally, each instructor uses disinfectant wipes to wipe down all tools / supplies, as well as common areas such as doorknobs, bathrooms, table surfaces, and trash lids before and after class.
- We no longer require vaccination cards for entry, but we highly urge any unvaccinated student to consider wearing a mask during our class.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 within 14 days of the workshop and have not been fully vaccinated, or if you believe you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 regardless of vaccination status, please contact us via email as soon as possible to cancel your spot. We will offer you class credit at no penalty so you can join us at a later time. PLEASE understand that operating at our small class capacities is financially challenging, and every spot counts. So if you need to cancel for this reason, please let us know as soon as possible. All other non-covid related cancellations are subject to our normal 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Disposable gloves will be provided for classes that share tools upon the request of any student in the case that gloves are not required.
- Our policy is in line with guidelines set forth by SF Department of Public Health, and will be updated if these guidelines change. We appreciate your cooperation in abiding by these policy rules!
If you have any questions about our policy that are not covered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.