In DIY Jeans: Distressing and Alterations, Kelly Malone shows you techniques to distress, shred, and alter your denim, giving it a vintage, worn look that would send a jealous streak through all the kids in Heavy Metal Parking Lot
! Learn how to:
- sand your jeans by hand and with a power sander.
- apply paint splotches and acid wash spots
- fray edges and sew up holes
- patch for functionality and fashion
- hemming, to make jeans skinny
Whoa! Lots to cover, but you will walk out having transformed your "past-their-prime" jeans into their updated, ready-for-the-Whitesnake-reunion versions!
Bring 2 pairs of your thrift store jeans or your out-of-style jeans (hey, those True Religions can now have a second life!!)